1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

some picture of my charge and

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, May 13, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

a cute Missy napping
    This is Sammy...he's been great to babysit. And wouldn't you know it - I offered to watch him for his owner (house is being torn apart for a mold problem) cause I haven't had a foster since February, and now I am babysitting there might be a year old sealpoint meezer for me to foster. Murphy's Law!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and don't you wish you could be this flexible?
    [​IMG]
    and Dixie's ultimate revenge....steal Zeus' best bud
    [​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

He's gorgeous! How long do you have him for?

I love the way Missy is sleeping, too.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I'll have Sammy 3-4 weeks depending on how quickly her owner's work gets done in her house. Since it's inside work weather won't hold it up. I hope it's not too long. He's a nice cat but it makes me sad to think he'll adjust to my house only to have to go home

4. Bente

Bente New Member

What a cute fur-family you got Mary! Is Sammy missing an eye, or is he just flirting with the camera? :mrgreen:

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Sammy is missing an eye. He was found as an orphaned 3 week old baby, along with his brother. The lady who found them kept both of them and Sammy was very sick and frail. Sadly his URI infected his eye and the eye was left severely damaged so it had to be removed.

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Arwww...poor Sammy. He sure is a beauty. How are all the furkids getting along?

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Sammy and Zeus aren't hitting it off well (no surprise there) but Sammy stalks Zeus so he's had to go back into his room.
    And he is also guarding every cat dish in the house....so it isn't much fun

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Sammy is really cute. Of course, they are all cuties.

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Wow! No fosters for you? I guess that's a good thing that not too many cats in your area need a foster parent right now. I'm sure that will change and soon you'll have many new cats who need to find a forever home. Thanks for posting the pictures. They are all great.

Some friends of ours that live down the street had some major mold problem that they didn't know about. Their son asked if he could convert their garage into a huge room for himself, as his room was small. Parents said okay and shortly after the son became so sick. He had every test done on the planet and saw so many doctors, but nobody could find out what was making him so ill. When the parents first told me about their son I told them they should have the garage checked for mold to see if this was the cause. They didn't do any tests. Two years go by, son is still as sick as ever. Finally someone came to test the garage and sure enough the mold was the problem. Son is fine now, but had they just checked into the mold problem first they could have saved two years of their son's suffering and thousands of dollars in medical bills.

10. vene

vene New Member

I remember you talking about Sammy. They are all precious cutie pies! Simply adorable!