1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Someone in the Lafayette area...

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by jay, Oct 23, 2008.

1. jay

jay New Member

Hi everyone, right after Hurricane Katrina, someone on this forum donated some heartworm medication that I was in need of. It was really great in my time of need. I would like to repay the favor to whoever it was. I think they were in the Lafayette, LA area, maybe Crowley. Does anyone know who that was? Thanks

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Jay, I did a search and found yoru old thread, it may have been Maisey, here is the thread

Maisey
    Super Senior Member

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I can get you several months supply to hold you over Jay. I need you to e-mail me the folowing information and then it will be overnight shipped to you.

Name:
    Address to be shipped to:
    The weight of your dog:
    Type of preventative that the dog has been using (Heartguard, Interceptor, or?):

You can e-mail me the information maizeys@aol.com

3. jay

jay New Member

Thank You very much..

I will try and contact her.. :eek: Thanks again..