1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

someone please help me....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Jun 12, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

: :?: :?: cry: :cry: :( :(

Can someone please tell me how to actually show a picture and not the address, I would like to be able to show my pictures and not addresses and I see allot of you do...please tell me how I can do it......Thanks.... :bow_now:

2. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

i did the same thing when i started!

hey when you copy and paste the URL address then highlight it and click the img. button. that should work.

3. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

[​IMG]

OMG you are the greeeeeeeatest thank you sooooo much I got it this time.... :bow_now:

:bow_now: :bow_now: :eek: :eek: :kiss_her:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: You got it!!!!!!!! :eek:

GREAT pic...verrrrrry cute!!! :y_the_best:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMGGGGGGG.... cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!

6. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:?: for my babyshipoo how many pounds are your babies and how old are they?

MonsterBailey how many pounds is monster bailey and how old?

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Mickey and Tigger just turned 1 yr. old on June 2nd, and they both weigh approx. 10 pounds.

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Papillon.

Bailey just turned a year on May 5th (so he's just over a year) and weighs around 13 lbs. :)

9. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

So I guess shi-poo's are around the same size as papillon's Max is 11lbs and he was a year 11/26/03 and Rosco is 6 months and he is 4lbs but he was the runt, is that average size 10-15lbs for a shi-poo? Just wondering what kind of tails do they have?

Monster Bailey-how did your baby get black and white, is there different multi colored shitzu's? I am just curious I haven't seen many of those around here, allot of people have pomeranian's. All shi-poo's don't shed? That is from the poo side right. Do shitzu's shed pure bred? That is awesome no hair huh? Now the poodle's in shi-poo's are they miniture or standard? Sorry for so many ??'s I am just curious........ :lol:

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

It really varies, but from what I see and hear from other shih-poo owners, that seems to be the average.

They do, very minimal though (sometimes you won't even notice it). However, when you go to brush a shih-poo's coat, and you are done, there will be quite a bit of hair in the brush which is a result of the brush picking up all the loose, dead hair that didn't fall out on its own.

Yep.

Minimally. (And just because a dog does not shed, does not mean they are good for allergy sufferers. It's the dander that causes allergic reactions. Shih-tzus happen to be good for *most* people with allergies because they have a low dander count as a result of not having fur, but rather hair. BIG difference!!! If you are looking for a dog that's good for allergy sufferers, look for one that has hair, not fur!)

Breeders use Miniature and Toy poodles in breeding shih-poos...my breeder used a toy poodle and shih-tzu.

I know you directed those questions toward Monster, I just thought I'd put in my two cents!!! :D

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Thanks for answering mybabyshih... I didn't even see the questions until tonite! :)

papillon: I 'ditto' what she said... hehe. :) as far as Bailey being black and white, I don't really have an answer because I didn't know his parents.... but, honestly, I've seen LOTS of black and white shihpoos so I guess the combination is pretty common. Funny thing is he was black BLACK... and now he's more of a charcoal grey! Gotta love how they change colors...hehe

12. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

to baby or Monster:

Shi poo's maybe shed like papillon's then, my boys shed minimally too, they have one coat (not really sure what that means but) it seems now my Max is shedding more than ever though is that normal? I did just give him a bath and brush him but usually he doesn't have much hair to fall out but I have noticed on my new burgandy rug that when he lays somewhere when he gets up ther is a few fur balls (small ones but still) I have never noticed that before just now? Maybe just cause I just brushed him or what? I tried to go over w/the soft bristles to catch all the hairs. :?

To baby thanks for answering all my ?'s I know I am a pain w/all my ?'s..... :roll: [/quote]

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

You're most definitely welcome...your not a pain at all, I enjoy helping out when I can!!! :y_the_best:

As far as the hair thing goes, I am not quite sure what to tell you. :? The only real suggestion I have is to continue brushing him frequently to pull out all the loose, dead hair in order to minimize the amount of hair around your home!

Other than that, I'm at a loss for words...maybe someone else here could help to answer your questions?!?!

:D

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Sorry, but I'm not sure either about your baby's coat and the shedding question either