1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Something Happen While I Was Away At School :-\

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by diego, Jul 13, 2005.

1. diego

diego New Member

I don't know how to start. but when i came home from college my step mother had told me if my Girlfriend told me wht happen to the kitten i got. i got scared and said no what happen. she told me to go look for her, when she told me that i didn't know wht ot think i said she got bitten or she *past Away* :( so i was like all hyper and said what happen then she told me that she was playing around with my girlfriend and she jump ontop of the bird cage but while jumping on the bird cage she gotten her paw stuck between the rail. my step mother told me that she got tangle and didn;t want no one to touch her she would bit and screch her and my gf. well after a few minutes she got her free.

I was soo relived but i went to get her and she seemed ok her leg wasn't brused or she wasn't lenping but i don't now what i should do put ice on it or take her to the vet.

she seems ok to me i rub her leg softly she didn't jump or meow hard she was clam and seem liek nothing have happen :?

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. If she's not limping and is walking just fine, she probably is. If she's not, you should take her to the vet. Also, she may have learned her lesson, but you may want to put the birdcage someplace where she cannot jump onto it. Or try and cover the top part of it, so that she doesn't get stuck again.

3. diego

diego New Member

Yea I Will Do That :) thanxs