1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

something to think about

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by doggiestylekennels, Mar 23, 2006.

1. doggiestylekennels

doggiestylekennels New Member

A BAD OWNER MAKES A BAD DOG!

Sadly, there are still people who breed unstable dogs to make a more aggressive dog. Worst of all, people who own these dogs, use very inhumane practices to intensify aggression; they deprive the dog of light and nourishment for weeks at a time, shoot them with steroids and drugs and even allow them to attack defenseless animals, just to name a few. These people are obviously not responsible owners or breeders and unfortunately are the ones who get all the attention. The dogs we breed are family companions and head turners in the show! Once you have owned an American Pit Bull Terrier or an American Staffordshire Terrier, you will never want another breed! These are by far the happiest and most loyal of all breeds.

You made me what I am today, courage at its best. You wanted me to know no fear, a cut above the rest.

Not only did I master that, I've thrown in loyalty, too. Look past my eyes into my soul, you know I'd die for you.

I'll watch your kids, I'll watch your house. Your praise will be my crown, ask what you will-I'll do my best. I'll even be your clown.

But some of you don't like me, I'm sure I don't know why. The only thing I'm guilty of is courage, love, and try.

But still they want to see me go, they want my breed to end. Will I see you sitting idly by? You, whom I call friend?

You made me what I am today, you never saw me waiver. I've done my best to keep you safe. Wont you please return the favor.

by 'Cheryl Crabb'

To all responsible owners current, past, and future. Help preserve the Breed!

The True American Breed

Just a note: To those who don't know, the American Pit Bull Terrier was our countries first true breed. We used this dog as our mascot in the First World War. The Pit Bull represented Pride, Courage, and Honor; just like us Americans stand for. The breed was celebrated for its diversity, not limited like other breeds. Just like us as Americans, we are a melting pot of many races, religions, and nationalities. This breed reflects the characteristics of America. This breed has been hated on by those who do not understand it; just like us as Americans. Some do not know about all the great characteristics this breed possesses. It is our job as breeders to show the world why this is Americas true breed.
    We grew up watching the Little Rascals and saw this breed interact with our children. On that program, which was one of our countries earlier programs, Petey was one of the gang. He was seen as a member of that group and loved by all Americans.
    Its time to bring that respect back to the breed and welcome them back as an American, an AMERICAN Pit Bull Terrier.

[/img]