1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes I wish it was legal to kill people.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by rottweiler_inc, Jul 14, 2005.

1. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

We lost cherokiee a few days ago and finding it odd that she was fine the night before we had a necropsy (spelling?) done on her. She ws poisoned, I feel like hell right now to be honest I haven't gotten much sleep and I just don't know what to do with myself.She was the biggest baby in the whole world and I will miss her soo much, I am so upset about this I can't even begin to put it into words. I knew there were people in this town that didn't like rotties but I never thought they would bring it to such extreme measures, my step dad says he will never own another dog again in his life, he says it isn't worth it. Although I am waiting a while to talk to him about it we have a friend that is trying to find a home for a boston terrior/ min pin mix. My mom sorta likes the idea but we aren't sure.

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

So sorry for your loss :(

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I'm very sorry for your loss.

4. iluvmychi

iluvmychi New Member

Thats horrible! I just can't imagine how people can be that evil! I"m sooo sorry :cry:

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you catch who did this.

honeybear