1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Somewhat of a success story

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by PBSHR, May 8, 2004.

1. PBSHR

PBSHR New Member

Greetings everyone...it's been a while since I have been here, actually, first time since the new board is up and running.

We are running another eBay auction as a fundraiser, and this is a special case. There is a dog that we desperatly want to help, and the pictures explain it all. If you are interested, please visit the auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66505&item=3676541229

Thanks for looking, and of course, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I am here to restore this wonderful breed, and will do so with all efforts possible.

Moderators; if this is a no- no, please accept my apologies, and remove at your descretion.