1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Spoke WAY too soon about Rescues....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 8, 2005.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

So my last post I spoke way too soon about being without any rescues. Well I woke up to a brown momma dog and a fresh new litter of 11 puppies that were dumped sometime during the night, along with 3 pit bull mix pups around 3-5 months old. I know they had to come from the same home. The new borns were all black just like the older pups.. and they showed up at the exact same time and all get along like they all know each other well.....

SOooooooo we're at it again!!!

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Ohhhhh! Good luck with all of them. 11 puppies! wow! you're gonna have your hands full for awhile. lol

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

so wait is it 15 total or 11? either way you have got a handful, no more like a bodyfull, that is way more than a hand can handle! Good Luck sams, but now you need to post all their pics!!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Stupid people. All they had to do was get the mommy spayed. At least they will be well cared for now. Photos, please! :)

5. Samsintentions

Photos coming soon!!

I've got a seizure to do tomorrow of 10+ miniture horses in the Houston area. I'll be sure to take my camera with me. Whew... when it rains it floods!!! lemmi tell ya.

I've got a foster home for the momma and new babies. The other three will be with me until I can place them....

I've got a white puppy that my mom found. She's been shot so she's recovering at the vets...ugh...

People really disgust me. they really do....

6. LadyT

LadyT New Member

wow that is a lot of puppies. That take good care of them :)

7. nern

nern New Member

Good luck Sam!

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Ooooh! Miniature horses!! There's a farm near here that I drive by to look at them.

What do people do with them? Are they just pets? Pull tiny carts?

9. Samsintentions

Most people show them, small kids can ride them and they are great for pulling carts...

These people did nothing to them or for them.... just turned them out in a pasture and let them go. Supposively there are 4 stallions and 10+ mares with foals or heavily in foal...malnurished, no coggins or health issues treated.

Soooo I'm on a grusome wait for the call to get up and go... trailer is ready hooked up to the truck, and I'm just waiting for the call!

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Can I put one in my backyard to eat our grass? :)

If I lived closer to you, I would come help you. :|

11. Samsintentions

Thanks jami!

They do tend to leave these unsightly little brown mounds all over the place though... LOL....

12. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Oh that's so sad that they have all those stallions and mares all together. Do they even realise that they are getting more and more horses as the years go by? Sounds like they probally don't. Glad you're there to help Sams!

13. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Good luck with the new pups Sams!

14. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I just had a new thought. Can you even IMAGINE how cute a BABY miniature horse would be?!?! :shock:

Get the camera ready, Sams...

15. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

:D A couple of friends own a miniature horse, she (Tiarra) used to actually go inside the house, was housetrained (so they said...and I never saw her making a mess) she loved to hang around by the parrot, either that or in the shaded area by the pool. Made it a little difficult when they had barbeques though, you'd be just about to eat your hot dog and 'a big set of lips would sneak around and grab it off your plate. :shock:
    She was so cool, she was trained to pull a cart but they wouldnt let any kids ride her as they said she was too small, my daughter would take her for walks though.

16. Samsintentions

OH jami you have no idea!! They are usually around 10lb at birth... heres our current little bundle of joy out of Baby... kinda ironic the mothers name is Baby...but youget the point!!!

17. Samsintentions

Here's baby!!

She was a bit bigger than most, at 13" tall and 18lbs...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. honeybears

honeybears New Member

omg HOW ADORABLE

19. lil96

lil96 New Member

oh !!! I want one!!! hubby says no more dogs, but horses??? I think I'll ask!

20. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Didn't I see one time a miniature horse that was trained as a seeing-eye-horse? They are smarter than dogs and live longer--I think was the claim! I also remember that they put tennis shoes on it so it could go inside the house and stores.

That picture is sooooo cute!