1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Staffordshire Bull Terrier Information

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by pitbullsmiles, Jun 27, 2007.

1. pitbullsmiles

pitbullsmiles New Member

Can anybody give me info on Staffordshire Bull Terriers? How are they different from AmStaffs besides size? Is their socialization and training as important as it is for AmStaffs?

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I would imagine the Staffy Bull's training and socialization is more important than the Staff. Staffy Bull's were the original before the pit and Am Staff.

Sara

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I would say that it is just as important as with an AST or APBT. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a cousin to the AST/APBT would be the best way to put it. They share the same common ancestors, the SBT and APBT come from the same dogs, the APBT was selectivly bred slighty different in the US and then the AST is an offshoot of the APBT. Most would probably have just as much energy as the AST/APBT, just in a different package. They are pretty similar from what I hear, just have their differences. They can be dog aggressive just like the others, so that is something you will have to watch out for. Some say that they have less dog aggression but still won't back down from a challenge, but I'm sure its probably as different between each dog just like in APBTs.