1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Stinky?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by emc, Nov 6, 2004.

1. emc

emc New Member

Is it just my dog (a Chihuahua) or do dogs kind of stink when they are waking up? I'm not talking about bad breath but this sort or general smell that goes away after a few minutes. It's difficult to explain. Does anyone know what I mean?

[EDIT: No commercial links please]

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I have never noticed any smells with my dogs when they wake up.

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I've never noticed a different smell when Rocky wakes up and Max never smelled different when he woke up.

4. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

I think I know what your talking about, my maltipoo has a puppy smell when she wakes up. I just assumed it was because she has been sleeping in her crate all night and she is warm, and the puppy smell fades right away.

5. casper

casper New Member

I noticed a smell with my dogs - but more of all day smell - and it turns out they had ear mites. have been treating them and the smell has gone away...