1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Question

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cosmicpixie, May 14, 2004.

1. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

This may sound like strange question but its something I've been interested in for a while. I've been considering getting my pom mix Maya into "acting" and "modeling" She has a very beautiful look and still looks very much like a puppy at 14 months (well she is still pretty much a puppy) I was wondering how to go about getting her into something like this. She's incredible about having her picture taking. She'll sit very still when I get the camera out. (I have millions of photos of her) I know this sounds like a strange question but is truly something I'm interested in. Any advice would be great. And thanks in advance for not laughing. I realize how strange this all sound. I also have four very well trained ferrets I'd like to get in the "biz" too. *Shakes head* I can only imagine what people think of me ;)
    Here's her dogster page and a link to a couple of web pages I've dedicated to her.
    http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?j=t&i=32047
    http://www.geocities.com/tjbolin/Maya_Page.html
    http://www.geocities.com/tjbolin/Maya_Birthday.html

We're hoping to have some professional portraits taken too.

Thanks Again!

2. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

Not sure about getting a pup into showbiz but...

:eek: WISHING YOU & MAYA THE BEST OF LUCK! :eek:

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Same here! Great pictures by the way, thank you for sharing!

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

How about getting a portfolio made for her and taking her to auditions. I am sure they advertise somewhere for casting. Do some searches on the web, maybe start sending her pic to pet companies. Kinda like the same way a person would get into show biz. Maybe someone on here is a model and can help, but good luck!

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I am completely unsure as to how you would break into such an industry, but 3dogsihave provided some great advice!!! :y_the_best:

Good luck to you and Maya!!! :D

6. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Thanks for the advice. I have put up a portfolio (mainly of pictures I've taken) on hollywood paws.com. And I'm contiuning to search the web. We have also started a website for Maya that we hope to use as an online portfolio or a resume. We're still planning on going to get some professional portraits done so we can really have some high quality pictures. Thanks again!

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You know one day driving home, over here where I live they always have some movie being filmed. But driving by our local park, I see the movie crew people, all that stuff and on the grass was about twenty dogs about the same size all standing with one hind leg up as if they were peeing. It was such a funny site to see. Of course I ahd to do a double take. Such a crack up.
    I would go check things out online, see what it is your supposed to do, get the portfolio going. They like for a dog to be able to do things on comand too.