1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

stupid story but i gatta post it

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Jan 29, 2005.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I was feeding my 20g tank and all the sudden something hits me in the chest then falls on the ground, I thought someone threw something at me but no one was in the room. I looked down and a convict LAUCHED himself out of the tank and hit me, and fell to the floor! to top it off my cat was 3 feet away but she didnt notice. Hes doin fine now though

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

lmao nice....guess you wernt feeding him quick enough? :lol: how large is the convict?

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I thought u gave away your convict cichlids because it was too aggressive with your jack dempsey? However, that was a funny story, I have never had that happen to me and my convicts. Even though I am going to give them away.

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Its a con fry hes about 1.5 inches long, fry from my old parent cons :lol: It was pretty funny and hes doin fine

5. scooter

scooter New Member

Honestly, I would freak out if that happend to me. But as far as the story..I think it is soooo funny. :eek:

6. tski22

tski22 New Member

I had a similar thing happen to me. I was feeding my gourami/angel tank. These fish are really hardy eaters, theyll eat untill i decide enough is enough! Well anyways i opened the lid and was unscrewing the flake cap, and out of the tank pops a medium sized angel, about 4 inches and I quickly picked him up and put him back, but boy now every time i open that tank, i make sure i put a little food in first! -tl

7. Ellie

Ellie New Member

WOW thats pretty funny I guess you should try feeding him a bit faster! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: thats pretty cool what kinda fish is it?

8. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

that was really amusing, that happens at work for me, i will lift up a thre tank hood at the top and one particular fish keeps launching itself about 8ft high 2 the floor infront of customers!

it really is the worst!

they do say fish are suicidal!