1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on easy GeCkOs....

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Mice, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Mice

Mice New Member

I am wondering what kind of geckos are cool/cheap. I want to buy a less than 30 dollar gecko, friendly(holdable), doesn't need big tank (10 gallon maybe) and colorful one. please inform me as fast as possible. Also, what else will in need? Heat light, sand, water, food what else?
    and with the one that you suggest can you please rate it on a scale of 1-5 (5 being hardest) of how difficult it is to take care of. I am new.

-Mice

2. dude412

dude412 New Member

sorry to burst your bubble dude but ur not fidning a 30$ geckko suitable for a begginer i suggest u look into dart frogs or leoaprad geckos and 10 gallon is like bare minum witht eh eception of viper geckos id say upwards from 20 gallon i suggest crested geckos