1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sultana's-are they ok for Rosie?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by :o)rosie:o), Jan 18, 2005.

1. :o)rosie:o)

:o)rosie:o) New Member

Hi,
    Does anyone know if sultanas are ok for puppies/dogs? Rosie's had a few as treats & she loves them. Just wanted to make sure they are ok for her before I give her anymore.

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

What are they, never heard of them.?

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok, did a search, They are raisens, or currents. Nope appearently Raisens and grapes are a no,no.

4. :o)rosie:o)

Lol sorry I liv in Australia so I wasn't sure wether you would know what they are. They're sun dried grapes :D

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I believe they can have toxins in them.

6. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dog spent New Year's Eve in the ER Vet clinic because he got into someone trash and ate ham and raisin sauce. They kept him overnight and wanted to even keep him a second night but we decided to bring him home. He was so sick and it lasted almost 2 weeks before he was truly back to normal. The vet said the raisins are extremely toxic to dogs.

7. :o)rosie:o)

OMG thanks I dont think Rosie will definately not get any more! :|

8. :o)rosie:o)

Sorry speech errors. "Rosie will definately not be getting anymore!"