1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

sumps in a 90 gallon fresh water tank

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tyler_medeiros, May 15, 2005.

1. tyler_medeiros

tyler_medeiros New Member

OK if you've read my other posts i know own a 90 gallon corner tank. The problem is it used to be a salt water tank and has a hole drilled in the side with pvc pipe coming out of it. Ive head that you could setup a sump on a freshwater tank so instead of trying to seal off the hole i would just rather put in a sump.
    If anyone could let me know anything about sumps or know any websites i could find out any information that would be great.

2. hooterhead

hooterhead New Member

ask some of the folks at http://www.aquaria.info/. there are also some really good articles there on the home page about the basics of the hobby if you are new to it.

3. tyler_medeiros

ok so ive done lots of research and found this homemade sump that im going to try and remake. If anyone has any suggestion about it please let me know. [​IMG]

4. tyler_medeiros

the only thing different that im doing is that im going to put a shut off on the pipe coming from the tank and im going to use a submersible pump.