1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet little Lady

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, May 12, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

[​IMG] Now here hopefully is iluvmaltipoo's little gal Lady. That has just gone on over the rainbow. I had not realized how small she was. She was about the same size as Rufus. She looks very sweet.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Lady is definitely precious, and quite the cute little pup!!! :y_the_best:

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Thanks June for putting that on .
    She was not large at all .When she was left at the vet with all those puppies ,I visited everyday .none of us could get over such a small girl having 11 puppies .I miss her so .She was our little lady and so sweet .We suppose she was about 6 as when she was dropped ,she looked to be about a year old .Such a sweet and too short life for an angel .

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You know it showed when I first put it in and afterwards checking she was there. I hope I'm the only one that can't see her now, seeing I saw her already. Thats what threw me. She had so many pups, I thought she had to be at least the size of a shepard or lab. She was adorable.

5. ilovemaltipoos

I didn't ever think to tell you she was so small .She was just a huge part of our lives ,we were use to her being at our side every where we were ,there was Lady ...Not fair for her at all .Just a Lady ,my Lady was .

6. ilovemaltipoos

I think all you have to do is click the x and click show picture if you can't view .Can be in your browser too .

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ever since we changed internet providers, Iv'e had picture posting problems. I can't click on the x like I used to. I hope someone else can see her.

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I couldent see the picture either, so I right clicked on the red x and clicked on properties and copied the web adress and pasted it in my browser.

She was a very tiny thing. Hard to believe she had so many puppies. Again malti so sorry for your loss.

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks 3dogs

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG! Look at that precious face! :) She looks so loving in that pic, malti....

11. ilovemaltipoos

thanks ...she was a sweet girl indeed !