1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Syd& Lana are such good girls

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, May 21, 2005.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

I was outside with my 3 dogs just now, I was drinking coffee and on the phone. I was trying to get the girls to go back inside and I opened the back door, Winnie ran inside and Isabelle the cat darted out the door outside. (Isabelle is strictly indoor). I walked over to grab her and she ran from me, so I yelled "Syd get her" and Sydney chased after Izzy and pinned her down(in a playful way) as i walked up to grab Izzy she ran agian, and Syd chased her and pinned her agian. Everytime i walked up Izzy would run agian. So this keeps happening and then Lana joins in. They both chase her and hold her down, but she escapes and they chase/herd her around the yard back to the back door, where Izzy was trapped on the steps waiting for me, she let me pick her up and bring her in. If it wasnt for Syd and Lana I dont think I could have gotten to Izzy! What good girls they are!

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

That was good, but be careful. Though they may be doing it "right" in your mind now. It could very well escallate into something more and their "pack" instincts tell them to kill....