1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

t_chelle 16 I need your help please please

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by jason, Jan 6, 2005.

1. jason

jason New Member

hello t_chelle I was wondering what kind of fish could I put in a 20gallon with a african clawed frog and a rts?

2. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Am i allowed to offer som advice until t chelle ansers?
    What Kind of fish are you interested in? Heres a good site to browse around and look and fish
    www.liveaquaria.com

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

These are the ACF and RTS that are in your 50 gallon, right?

Really, that's pretty much it for a 20 gallon. It doesn't completely max out the tank, but any fish that will be too big for the ACF to eat probably won't fit in there with what you have already.

-Chelle

4. sleeper

sleeper New Member

Could you guys tell me a RTS is?

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

RTS = red tailed shark.

[​IMG]

-Chelle

6. sleeper

sleeper New Member

Thanks, t_chelle. I must say, I'm new to fish and this forum, but you've been really really helpfukl, and as I looked back at old fora for some answers, you're always the most helpful there too. AND YOUR POND ROCKS!! :y_the_best:

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thank you. :D

-Chelle