1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"tag you're it" "tag you're it"

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

again, I am awaken in the middle of the night by a barely audible "squeak". #-o The Great Orange Hunter was at it again.

I jumped out of bed with Missy by my side and go to save another mouse (I say another chances are good it's probably the same one :roll:

I see Zeus and Tilly sitting in the entry room - Zeus hits the mouse, it turns and runs toward Tilly. Tilly hits the mouse, it turns and runs toward Zeus. Both cats seemed to be enjoying their game of tag until they realizes Meowmy was watching. Then Zeus grabbed the mouse and ran. Mr. Mouse got away and hid.

I shut Zeus in the bathroom (he is hard to manage when he's on the "hunt"). Missy and Tilly are easy to get around so I didn't move them.

I was moving things to get a clear glimpse of Mr. Mouse so I could throw a towel over him and scoop him up. Missy saw Mr. Mouse first and although hunting isn't on her list of "must-dos" she did paw at him. I think she didn't want Tilly to think she is a complete wuss.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Zeus is body slamming the door.

Well Mr. Mouse isn't stupid and he ran behind Sadie (don't you hate it when a mere rodent can outsmart you) and into the coat closet. So I stuffed towels under the door and went back to bed (the previous night I had my 2 year old nephew spend the night and I didn't get much sleep) I was tired and figured I'd deal with mouse in the morning.

Woke up an hour later to a barely audible "squeak squeak" :-#, got up and turned on the light, and there was Tilly and Zeus playing mouse tag again. :m29: All I wanted was some sleep.

After shutting Zeus into the bathroom I was determine Mr. Mouse was going to be released. This time I got him....I swear he looked up at me just before I managed to toss the towel over him. Those little black eyes said "okay I'll stop...just get me out of this crazy place". He did stop in mid-run to let me throw the towel over him.

He ran into the stone wall when I got him outside.

I hope it takes him at least a couple of days to manage to find his way back inside. Next time he's going to the neighbor's house.

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hee hee hee.....

funny story, mary. as good as a nighttime story for children. maybe you should think about writing childrens stories....i think you have a way with words! :eek:

3. vene

vene New Member

:0017: :m39: I love your stories Mary! :love_y_t_much: :y_the_best:

4. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

:0017: lol thas so funny!!! the mad things cats do for amusement!

5. Bente

Bente New Member

LOL :lol: Poor mouse!

6. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

poor mary ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

7. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

oh god..mary that is too cute...poor mousy..

8. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i agree mary u deffinately have a way with words and your threads are always awsome!
    hehe poor mousie.