1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

tail quiver

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lilest Budgie, Mar 29, 2004.

1. lilest Budgie

lilest Budgie New Member

My little Budgies tail is quivering, is he cold or scared? Also, since I got him/her yesterday she/he hasen't eaten or drank, any tips for that? Should I take it to the vet tommorow if it doesn't eat that would be two days since I got it from the store...

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi since he/she came from a pet store i would have an avian vet look it over just to make sure its ok as some birds from petstores are not in the best health even though they look it on the outside.

Birds tails look like they are quivering when they breath this is normal but for peace of mind have the vet looked it over.

Mike

3. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Yeah I agree!