1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"Take out" anyone?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Jul 23, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Sort of a silly question but I'm wondering if any of your furbabies enjoy eating their food "take out" style?

Molly & Emma are so frickin funny.. every now and then, if they are really hungry, they will both eat over their food bowl, however, most of the time they enjoy take out.

Emma sits in the living room (same spot every time) and Molly goes into the kitchen and fills her mouth with as many pieces of kibble she can carry, runs over to Emma in the living room and drops them on the floor, where they proceed to dine. Mind you, there are 5 or 6 trips total and it's quite hysterical to watch!

A couple of nights ago Molly was coming around the corner and didn't realize that Emma decided to meet her half way.. well, Emma got all excited and bumped into Molly and she dropped the pieces everywhere! (the look on Molly's face was priceless!) :lol: They are nuts I tell ya and they make me laugh so hard!!

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh yes, that TOTALLY describes Mickey & Tigger! Sometimes they will just stay in the kitchen and eat right from their bowls, and other times they will both fill their mouths as full as possible with kibble, then come running into the living room and "spit" it out on the floor and eat it there! It's just too funny to see! :lol:

LMAO...that would have been HYSTERICAL to witness, I can just picture the look on her face! :mrgreen:

There's never a dull moment around here with Mickey & Tigger!!! When Mickey & Tigger go for their grooming appts., or when I drop them off at day care for a play day once and a while, it's so incredibly awkward when I come home to complete silence! During those times I actually find myself missing all the racket they make, and all the cute and fun (and sometimes naughty) things they like to do. It's funny how attached you get to them!!! :D

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

My poms do this too. Only Belle will take like one peice at a time. I am sure by the time she is done eating she has burned all the calories from that meal!

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OOOOH MYYYYY GAWWWWWD!!!!!!!!

Is it a shihpoo thang?? CUZZZ of course, Bailey does the same thing!! I never even thought about calling it "take out"... that's hysterical, poogirl!! LOL.... sure enough, he gets a mouthful of kibble and runs out to the living room carpet and dumps it out, only to pick it up piece by piece to eat it. He does the same as Tigger/Mickey.... some days it's "take out" and some days it's "hogwild" at the bowl! LOL

I'm cracking up here!

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LOL...it must take her forever and a day to eat a whole meal!!! My two boys are like little chipmunks, they fill their mouths up as full as possible, it's just so funny to watch!!! :mrgreen:

:D

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I gave up timing her. I think she just eats all day. Every time she goes by the bowl she takes a piece. It is too funny though. The others look at her like she is a nut.

7. nern

nern New Member

LOL. Both of my dogs do this too! Natalie has always grabbed a mouthful of food and walked across the room dropping a path a kibble over the floor....then she turns around and eats the kibble off the floor on her way back to the bowl and repeats. Its hillarious. Sebastian takes mouthfuls and sets it next to his bowl and eats it off the floor, sometimes he eats right out of the bowl but most of the time it must go on the floor first. :mrgreen:

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh now that's just too darn funny!!! :lol:

:D

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Isn't that interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!

I wonder WHY!!! We need to contact the pet psychic!

10. Jody

Jody New Member

Yes, I have to say that Jasper and Miah are the same, they'll both fill their mouths and in the dining room they come and spit it out and eat it slowly.

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

LOL!!!! I guess Molly & Emma are not alone! My husband said the poodle he had growing up enjoyed take out as well!! :lol:

MyBaby, the chipmunk comment was perfect! That's exactly what Molly looks like when she does this!

The funny thing is that she hasn't quite figured out that should one piece fall from her mouth, she should just leave it there.. instead, she tries to pick up the one she drops (thus, opening her mouth..) and the rest fall out! :0017:

These stories are so hysterical! :D

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

now THATTTTT is funny!

13. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

LOL!!! Yes, my little Molly Poo... sacrificing 10 pieces of kibble to pick up one! :mrgreen:

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:lol: LMAO @ Molly!!!!!!! :lol:

What would we do without our furbabies!?!? :D

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Poogirl... you sooooooooooooooo need to get a picture of Molly, the chipmunk!! I KNOW you have a digital camera, so no excuses!! LOL

16. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

My puppy...well she snot a puppy anymore...anyway, I knwo i have big dogs but still this is too funny your furbabies sound adorable lol anyway my Aasiyah will either lay down at the bowl and eat the food becaus e a lazy dog or she will take a mouth full and come and sit next to me like shes making fun of me ebcause shes eating and i am not becuase she looks at me funny liek HAHA I HAVE FOOD AND YOU DOONT lol...yeah...

17. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Digital camera? Who, me? :lol: I'll definetly try to snap a shot of that, I'd love for you to see her face when it's filled to the max with kibble!!

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well, I was going to say Sasha loves french fries, but not whats being talked about. :lol: She will on occasion picky up a few, put them on the floor next to her bowl then eat them. Sometimes pick out the stuff she does not want. Rufus will pick up one kibble at a time and carefully chew each one.

19. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

LOL Puttin!! French fries count :D That's too funny about the kibble. I love hearing how everyone's furbabies eat! :mrgreen:

QueenieJr, that's a riot! My girls are probably thinking that sometimes too!

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

We all have our oddities :oops: