1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Take your pet to work week

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by RottieZeus, Apr 8, 2004.

1. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

I just read somewhere that June 18-24 is take your pet to work week. Does anyone else know anything about this??? I thikn it would be really nice, but how many employers would actually allow this??

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

When I worked int eh bay area, a lot of people at my old co did it. Where I am now, I mentioned it and my boss just rolled his eyes and looekd at me like I was nuts, so I cant do it.

honeybear

3. Rene

Rene New Member

I have a wonderfull boss and have brought my dogs in before but i dont think i would want to make them stay here all day they would get board and since i sit in front of the computer all day it would be to hard to type with them on my lap. Thats why i dont go on the computer much at home (well that and i cant get it away from my kids lol)

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I know my boss would let me bring Sadie dog to work since she's known Sadie since she was a pup...but Sadie always poops inside strange places :oops: took her to my last job once during a violent t-storm and she had some really nasty dire-rear in my office....that wasn't a good thing since i work in a real estate office

Now I have one siamese cat that would love to spend the day with me - but I'd worry about her escaping....couldn't handle that at all.

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Bonnie would probably be fine, although she might try to crawl into my lap. Nala would probably eat the computers and maybe a printer or two.

Jamiya

6. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I am going to pass that date on to my boss but I don't expect it to happen as I work in a nine story County Administration building. But what fun we could have. No way I could handle both boys however so I guess Duke would have seniority.
    BTW. I am going to have a Easter Treat hunt in the back yard this weekend. We will also head out to view the wild flowers blooming so next week, with luck, I may have a photo of the boys in a field of Bluebonnets.
    Happy Easter to all.
    Dukesdad.

7. loonyluna

loonyluna New Member

I'm going to bring Luna to work this afternoon. Our office is pretty dog friendly but I don't have an actual office so Luna would get into too much trouble. But it's a holiday today and no one is here so I'm going to try it out. I set her crate up on the balcony so she'll have to stay in there but I will walk her to work so she'll have had some exercise first. If it works out then I'll bring her in whenever the weather is nice. There is a park across the street so we can go play there at lunch. Or I can bring her in for half days, walk her in to work in the morning and then home at lunch or something.

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey DUKESDAD, could you see my two monsters in the 43 story AMERICA TOWER!! OMG, I died laughing at the though. Sorry, but I think they are better off at the 1 story house!!! LOL!!!

I'll forward that to my boss though!