1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

tameing a jaguar cichlid?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

is there any way to get a jaguar cichlid to stop attacking its other tank mates (tiger oscar, Green texas, and green terror?)

tanks in advance
    -Justin

2. M_wm

M_wm New Member

This is kind of blunt but....No not really. I had a convict scince it was so tiny you could barely see it. It was never chased by anyfish it was always in its own tank then i tried to ad him to my community tank and he was still being a little *****. Theres nothing you can really do about a fishes agression. Ive heard of some jags that hide all day and some that attack peoples hands its just depends mainly on the fish.

Edited for language. You know better than that! kc5gvn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.