1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Tanks =(

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 24, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Some people have fish rooms, well here my corner :oops:
    [​IMG]
    I went and looked at a 55g today tho and it will go a little to th left of these :y_the_best:

Incase u are wondering there are 3 guppy fry in the bowl
    Note the tape measure :y_the_best: i was measuring for a spot for a 55g

2. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Your tanks look very sweet how they are setup and very clean. What's going in the 55?

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Nice. :y_the_best:

It does seem like most people have all their tanks in one room.

My tanks are somewhat spread throughout the house. My 55 and 10 are in the basement TV room (in opposite corners). The 75 acts as a room divider for the living room/dining room. The 20 and 3's are in my bedroom. The 20 is on a stand next to my desk and the 3's are on the desk itself.

-Chelle

4. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

All mine except the 55 and 10 are downstairs in the new "fish room". The 55 is in the process of going down the stairs and joining them all. The 10 is right next to my bed on my dresser.

5. tina1

tina1 New Member

I've got a ten in the dining room, the 26 in the kitchen, 20 in the den, and the five gallon in my room. Its sort of my goal to be able to walk into any room in my house and have a tank to stare into :D

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

im dont really know wat im going to put in the 55g thats why i asked u guys :lol: then i wouldnt have to make a desion

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

They are really nice and space conservative, I should probaly do something like that.

8. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

mine are all over my basement walls