1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you so much Bente

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, May 14, 2008.

1. vene

vene New Member

For the cat swap goodies!!! :eek: I'm sorry I took forever to post. I received them last week. We've been busy renovating the floors and painting the entire house and doing spring cleaning. :shock: We love all the goodies- book, cat toys, to die for chocolate bars ( 3 huge ones- and I'm hogging them all. :mrgreen: ) :love_y_t_much: :kiss_her: Thank you, thank you Bente. I will post pics when I get a chance. That may be awhile. :mrgreen:

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Bente sent me some of that amazing chocolate during a cat swap a while back. Isn't it the most delish????

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

chocolate? Darn....next time I'm taking Bente LOL I'll send her NH maple syrup :mrgreen:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm glad you liked it Vene :eek:

I received Vene's package as well :D Kyrre got lots, and LOTS of toys! He absolutely loves them, especially the "fishing rods" :mrgreen: He also got a cat-shampoo, which he really needs now that he is an outdoor cat. I got this supercute cat soft-toy, that comes with a code I can register on-line to play games (haven't had the time to try it yet, but I will :D ) and I got som yummy chocolate as well :D Thank you so much Vene :eek: :love_y_t_much: :m30: i'll post some pictures7videos as soon as I can. Probably when I get home from vaccation.

I don't have a very great imagination, so I usually stick with the chocolate when I send presents. I try to get something typical Norwegian, so it's either milkchocolate or trolls, but the trolls are too big to fit in mailboxes. Or the post office. :wink:

5. vene

vene New Member

Cassie, Bente's chocolates are the best ever. *drools* :mrgreen: :eek: I had them once before too. I am so happy to get Bente again. *grins* Thank you, thank you Bente! I'm not kidding when I say I'm hogging the chocolates. :p I prefer the milk chocolates over the trolls anyday. :D Mary, next time, I want Bente again. I may have to beat you off with a stick. :mrgreen:

You are welcome Bente. I'm so glad that Kyrre is happy. I can't wait to see the 7 videos. :shock:

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Sounds like you both got wonderful toys for your kitties. Thinking about the chocolate is making me drool. Now I have to go and buy some chocolate. LOL :mrgreen:

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Chocolate................ yummy!!!!!! sounds like they all enjoyed their toys what a great thing to do!!!!

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hee hee good stuf gals.. :eek:

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: :mrgreen: :eek: good times....

10. Bente

Bente New Member

Oops, that came out a little wrong... I was in a hurry, so my / became a 7 :oops: I got one video though :wink: