1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I just have to say, that unfortunately there are some idiots out there. :shock: And luckily we are not them! :p
    Luckily we have this wonderful message board where we (addicts) can get a daily dose of healthy information, stories and jokes.

But there are those times, :roll: when a "stray" comes along to stir things up, and I have to say, thanks to those who take the time to explain that this is a serious site for the people who love, care, wonder and share their lives and pets with us, and we don't start crap!!!

SO I jsut wanted to say thanks for all of you who are true Auspetians, and thanks for your non ignornace! :y_the_best:

I was exposed to the harsh reality of others stupidity. GinaH we feel your pain! [-o<

As for me, I'm quite the nut as most you know, (excluding Jamiya, I think we're just about on the same wavelength!!!! :mrgreen: )
    But I truely appreciate your comments and advice.

Its apprent I talk to much, So I'm shutting up now! 8)

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:kiss_heart: Me Too! Sams- you must have read my post to that "other" site! I went back to read what I typed and they probaly think I am a nut too! What's so funny to me is how defensive I felt of Gina. Not that she needs defending, she is a intelligent, articulate self possessed person. But, I felt so angry at what was going on I could not stop myself! Thanks for saying what was in my heart too Sams and for not letting me be the only goofball who feels this way!!!!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Ahem. Will you adopt me, Sams? O:)

Jamiya

4. Samsintentions

he he he...

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sarge'smom you are my hero! There truly is such a great group of people here it's so heartwarming!

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Back at ya' babe! I was kind of worried you would be irritated that I posted, but I really could not help myself! Besides, I told Sarge what was going on and he was totally mad! He said "Mommy, you have to tell those dumb people that they are dumb cause' Gina H helped me when I was sick!" Then he said something like "eat now? eat your slipper? I wanna eat your slipper" But that probably wasn't directed to you. :wink:

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL!!

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sarge'mom You crack me up!! To Funny!!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Yes, the members of the site that shal no longer be named think I'm a hoot. :shock:

10. Jody

Jody New Member

Well said Sam, I think you spoke for most of us in the group! :y_the_best:

11. Samsintentions

I showed my friends that have pitts that site, and OMG!!! THEy were sooo pissed off. They were totally outraged that someone could be so stupid!