1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

That dirty thieving hound!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by DogAndBigCatMomma, Mar 18, 2009.

1. DogAndBigCatMomma

DogAndBigCatMomma New Member

We had the family over for St. Patricks Day dinner. I had made Corned Beef and Cabbage (boiled, Roasted and grilled). Along with a Potatoe Pie and Whiskey Cake. Quite the spread. Now with for what ever reason I decided that it would be better to bring the roast out last as the final center peice. I did however leave it in what I thought "perfectly safe" to put it with the animals the oven.

So my hubby and are taking our time carrying out all the other food. And I mean really taking our time with chit chat and everything lol. And thats when it happened. Hoot that slobbering hound comes running into our dining room with the huge corned beef roast in his jowls and wiggling from out to toe from the sheer joy of winning his prize :roll: .

So the dogs ended up with shredded corn beef roast for dinner tonight :roll: . Its very obvious who rules the roost here huh :mrgreen: .

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh no!!!!! I'm sorry but i'm laughing sooo hard. The worst mine ever did was Boe stole my samich from the kitchen counter.

I bet they were thanking you for a good meal!

3. DogAndBigCatMomma

DogAndBigCatMomma New Member

Lol I couldn't beleive he did it. He usually leans more towards his unassuming Blood Hound side. But I guess the Lab part of him took over yesterday and the temptation was just too much :mrgreen: . I think the whole crew were very grateful to Hoot for the stolen dinner lol.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

what did your dinner party do for supper?? I'm assuming you didn't share with the dog.

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:0017: ROFL!!!!!

Sorry ROFL!!!! That is just too funny!!!! and to think that you put it in the oven for safety..... I bet they were happy with their dinner!!...

I had a dog take our steak off the BBQ once..... my Dad was soo mad he made me go chase the dog down take the steak back and he washed off the grass and insisted that we eat dinner like we were going to....... none of us could do it... my piece had a toothmark in it.