1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

the 2-time return kitty

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Catnip will no longer be returned to Siamese Rescue She has been adopted and this adoption will be her last one.
    She is now a part of the Pelchat Pet Parade

2. vene

vene New Member

Congrats on the new addition Mary! How do the girls and Zeus feel about having Catnip as a new sibling?

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Zeus and Catnip do not see eye to eye, and when they do a growling/hissing match ensues.
    The girls don't really care. Dixie does get her knickers in a knot but both Dixie and Catnip adore their PawPaw so they vy for his attention

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Mary_NH. What is the Pelchat Pet Parade?

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Pelchat Pet Parade is at this time I have enough pets to have my own parade LOL

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

LOL, Gongratulations on your new addition, Mary. I hope they will all learn to get along with Catnip.