1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The best looking ram

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by SeaBIScuit, Jul 1, 2004.

1. SeaBIScuit

SeaBIScuit New Member

Hi guys,

Finally, there's a new website on rams.
    http://www.geocities.com/yutaka_loo/index.html

I saw the pic and my jaw just fell right to the ground! Awesome !
    And check out a video capture on a spawning jumbo mouth brooder in the links section...

Nothing quite like these fishes !!
    I am gonna get a couple of 55gs and stock them up with these beauties..

YeeHa...

:eek:

2. HCL113083

HCL113083 New Member

They are absolutly beautiful! I may have to look into them more for my tank! Thanks for the great link!

3. tina1

tina1 New Member

Nice link, thanks! I have 3 balloon rams right now and it is nearly impossible to find info on them. I appreciate you sharing :D

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

omgosh, they are soo cool! i was looking at one of them at the petstore the other day. i love em!

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Yeah, I'm thinking seriously on buying them but I want to know a bunch of suitable tankmates for them. Do any of you know any? Thanks!

6. SeaBIScuit

SeaBIScuit New Member

I think characins like tetras or other schooling fishes should be alrite.
    If you are also into breeding,you gotta separate these or else the rams would most probably "whack" them.lol..

7. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

I am not quite sure, but 4 of my rams seems to do well with my tetras and barbs and also rainbowfishes :eek:

8. OneWolvesDream

i agree tetras would be a nice addition

9. tina1

tina1 New Member

I've kept mine with killifish, otos, cories, guppies, and tetras (they've had lots of friends). I've been told that a larger school of cardinal or rummynose tetras is good because they act as dither fish so the rams think its safe and come out more. Mine are quite shy so I think I'm going to add a school of cardinals to see if it will actually draw them out.

10. SeaBIScuit

SeaBIScuit New Member

Good idea! Think I'm gonna keep them together with neon and cardinal tetra,lemon tetra,rummy nose and lastly some white clouds,too.

:y_the_best:

11. OneWolvesDream

not a bad choice :y_the_best:

12. Nameless

Nameless New Member

K thanks!

13. OneWolvesDream

i really need like 4-5 300 gal tanks now so i can get all the fish on here.lol.

14. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

15. OneWolvesDream

1 tank: giant plecos, 1 tank: Pacus, 1 tank: Chichilids, 1 tank: hospital, 1 tank: hospital. lol.

wait i think i would be better off with the ocean in freshwater one side, saltwater the other.lol.