1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

the best member's fish

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by fish_boy, Jun 22, 2004.

1. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

i was thinking maybe we could vote on the best member's fish good idea bad idea ????

thanks

b :D

2. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

what do people think ??????

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

I dont think its a bad idea, though my fish are scared of my camera.

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

sure why not. sounds like fun :)

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

If someone arranges it, I'll play.

-Chelle

6. OneWolvesDream

ill be happy to arrange it! how about this: you all send your pictures to me. i can start up a site and all where you can vote. ill tally the votes and get back to you guys. what do you think about that?

7. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Sounds great, let me know how you want my fish picture sent!

8. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Or to save the trouble of setting up another site, just start a thread here with the pictures and a poll.

-Chelle

9. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i like tchelle idea

10. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

sounds like fun, althoguh i will have to wait 'til i order my flowerhorn to join...

11. OneWolvesDream

ok ill do that

12. tina1

tina1 New Member

Sounds like a good idea. But are we limited to one picture and just one fish or could we post numerous fish pictures of various fish or numerous pics of just one fish? Either way it goes, I'll play along.

13. OneWolvesDream

maybe we will do one each. just to limit things and to make a chance for others. so get the best pic of your best fish.

14. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

whats the new site gunna b then

thanks

b

15. OneWolvesDream

lets take a vote... ok these are your options.

just have the pictures posted on auspet in a thred
    or
    have a site made with the pictures.

i would be more then happy to make the site. after all its summer here and all that happens is rain so im on the comp. ne ways. also with the site you can have the pictures up there where you can visit it anytime where as a post will eventually be deleted. so just post here what you think you want.

16. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

i think pictures posted on auspet in a thred
    because, its easy for us and we do not have to keep on going on other websites but i think we should give a great thanks to wolfs for her great team work :y_the_best: so people are sending the pictures to wolfs how by e-mail ??

b !!

17. OneWolvesDream

thanks b. btw you can call me Lauren.

umm iv created the thread now all you have to do is click it, post your pic on there. usually people have them on their fish sites and we can all have a look at them. when everyone is done posting their pix then ill make a poll on that thread, by that we can all vote.

18. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!1

19. OneWolvesDream

k no prob. now im off to use up 80 pics on my digital cam. hehe.

20. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

start a new thread.