1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The Fierce Hunter

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Just before dawn, when all is quiet, the mighty hunter breathes in the scent of danger. He stalks his way across the primitive screened in porch and zeroes in on his prey. His steely eyes never leaving his intended victim, he slams his mighty paw down on top of it and begins the Dance of Death (or a strange version of pat-a-cake).

The trapped victim struggles and fights for his very survival. But, to no avail. The hunter is relentless and shows no mercy, shaking and pawing psychotically. Suddenly, a scream of terror and pain rips through the pre-dawn air. The fierce hunter suddenly turns to face his mommy, pleading with her to remove the evil pincher beetle hanging by a pincher from his lip. But mommy could not help or she would vomit, it would have to be up to daddy to help him. Daddy, a slow moving beast by nature, was not going to make it as back up in time, it would fall onto the hunter's shoulders to save the porch. He raises his proud head and with a snap! The beetle is munched!

Mommy takes an antacid and avoids the hunter's attempts at face kisses as the sun rises in the suburban jungle once more. Safe. Thanks to the mighty hunter hacking up a dead beetle in the corner.

2. smokey

smokey New Member

lol lol lol

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:0017: That is tooooo FUNNY! Did you write that yourself Sarge'smom?

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh yes indeed. It is the dramatic recount of exactly what took place at my house this morning! Bleech! :0024:

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! I would have been shrieking for my husband as well. "Get that off my dog!! Get it off!! GET IT OFF!!" :lol:

Jamiya

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OMG!!! How funny! You should really write a book!