1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The last of Apollo's litter went today.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Jun 19, 2005.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

All three of my rescue Apollo's puppies have been adopted out to great homes and are doing great so far :). Three less homeless puppies on the street and three more in happy homes. I have an agreement with each of the new owners to have their puppies neutered or spayed as soon as they are old enough and so i will check in around that time and make sure it is done.Now we just need to find Apollo a home as she is ready to go now as well and with out her puppies around im sure we will find her a home easier. I will miss her though she is a very VERY sweet dog. Then it will just be a matter of time before the dalmation puppies grow and mature and I get them house broken and obedience trained and they will be off to their new homes! This is taken that im not considering new rescues coming in between then and now lol but still its nice to be on a role. Also one of my rescued cat Pearle has also been adopted out to actually a friend so I can still help out with her as she used to be a stray.

Anyways just had to let out the happy news!

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: htat is great news, hope yo can fnd apollo a great home. Thats good you go back an dcheck to make sure the pups have been fixed