1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The many faces of Haley

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by goob, Feb 20, 2005.

1. goob

goob New Member

All of these were taken during a 1/2 hr stretch while I was watching TV and she was trying to get my attention :roll:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one I caught of Goo being jealous of Haley... she actually smudged the camera lense with this one :lol:
    [​IMG]

2. nern

nern New Member

Gotta love them ears! Are her toe nails painted too? :mrgreen:

3. goob

goob New Member

Yes :oops:

The dog is stylin'... combover ears, color coordinated nails and bandana... bored owner :oops: :lol:

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

:0017: I saw those pink nails too! She's a beauty!

5. Jas

Jas New Member

Great snapshots. I think that gorgeous face should make her an official "Cover Girl".

:)

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

That is just TOO funny!!! How can you resist a face like that!!!

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

how cute,, I cant belive she lets you paint her toenails. luv the pink colors

honeybear

8. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

lol, we just got ranger's sister, since her owners couldn't give her the attention we needed, so after we gave them a bath, we were bored and decided to paint her nails. here's a tip of advice: never paint a dog's toenails red. i have had at least 6 people ask me if her nails were bleeding.