1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

the naughty boys

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by deb2950, May 15, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Jack and raymond have become good friends, here they are getting ready to investigate the bathtub!

"Okay, here's the plan buddy!"

[​IMG]

Raymond takes the plunge,

[​IMG]

"It was all his idea"

[​IMG]

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh, those were such cute pictures. That Jack is such a doll. Of course Mr. tabby too.

3. Kristine

Kristine New Member

So cute!!! I wish my Oscar could play so nice with his cats.

A bit off topic, how do you keep Jack from having tear stains?

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

tear stains

except for sending him to the groomer every 6 weeks and wiping the sleep out of his eyes every morning I really don't do anything I think I have been just lucky so far. Maybe it has something to do with the Chicago water! :wink: I do know that there are a lot of great posters here though who can give tips on tear staining.

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

awww they r so cute when trixie was babysat by my aunt she played w/ their cat (she did get a smack on the face though) but she doesn't really care she would play w/ my bunny if i let her but the bunny doesn't like her

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Those are the sweetest pics!!! It must be so much fun watching the two of them get into mischief...it's also great that they get along so nicely!!!

Thanks a bunch for sharing!!! :D

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Adorable pictures !!!! Love it.They are so cute together .
    Just wait til they learn to turn on and off the water ...LOL :eek:

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Great pics, Deb! :)
    the last picture was tooooooo cute... hehe... "wasn't me!" :)

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

:0025: Hehe too cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

10. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

The Pictures and the capitons we're just great ! They look like a couple kids ... :D

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Great pics Deb!!! :D