1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The Shihtzu lover is here!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by AbbieShihTzu, Mar 14, 2005.

1. AbbieShihTzu

AbbieShihTzu New Member

HI! My name is Hayley. I am in 7th grade and all I can talk about is dogs :D I am a shihtzu lover. I have one called Uuna (aka Abbie) who is two years old, and I would love to get another. I am really an all animal lover. I have a small menagerie (not REALLY that big.... :lol: ) of

two guppies called Gyp and Vi, who seem to like producing unhealthy offspring, and eat them before I can ever take them out of the tank lol.
    three gerbils
    Two dogs Findlay and Abbie, Shihtzu and Bearded Collie
    And when I get home from holiday a tankmate for Gyp and Vi (mollies of somethin'....any sugestions?) .

This is a really nice looking forum. I hope I have fun here. I am still getting used to this type of forum, because I have always used proboards. I have a proboards animals forum but I will not give the link for fear of spamming the site. :)

Hayley And Abbie

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Hello Hayley and Abbie
    Welcome.

3. AbbieShihTzu

AbbieShihTzu New Member

thanks for the welcome! Abbie says "woof" which is Abbie launguage for "hi"! :eek:

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Welcome!

There's another member (abbeys-mom) that has a shih tzu with the same name, only spelled differently!

5. AbbieShihTzu

AbbieShihTzu New Member

wow! :) thats kinda cool! :D I will post pics of Abs in a minute...hang in there all you people who just drool over little dogs! :D