1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

THERE IS A CHAT!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Angie, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

There is an Auspet Chat room! Look all the way at the bottom of the page.. it says *Chat*
    Im going to try it out when I get home from work today!
    lata!

2. Walt

Walt New Member

I dont see the Chat icon at the bottome of my screen. Maby my browser is skrewed up or something. Im gonna reboot and see if that helps brb

3. Angie

Angie New Member

ok Walt! ill be back on here around 2:30-3
    ill see if the chat works

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Ok everybody, im not crazy! there is a chat thing on my computer at work. but when i get home to try it out, its not on this computer. So.. is it just me?

5. BLACK LABEL

BLACK LABEL New Member

I dont see it :(

6. Angie

Angie New Member

I dont either, not on this computer. But I asked Jas about it and she is going to look into it

7. Walt

Walt New Member

LO,L thanks for the goose chase Angie jk :D

8. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Angie,
    I saw it to. I think its at the bottom when you first log in. Try to log out and come back in and check

WAIT, its at the bottom of the page right below how many visitors the site has. Its bright blue.......

9. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

The "chat" is way down down down at the bottom right below the visitor counter. Never been to a "chat room" persay. Not sure how it works. I've led a shelterd life.

10. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I just logged on to the chat. I am of course the only one on there because no one else can find it. ;) At least we know Angies not crazy now.

11. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

loves-da-pits you just click on it and type in your login name and chat away.

12. Walt

Walt New Member

Dam my screen wont let scroll low enough to see it. I cant see anything below the visitor #

13. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

walt,
    Try pulling down the bottom of your screen to fit the whole monitor

14. Angie

Angie New Member

it says
    <html>

like that on the bottom left of my screen.
    and thats it. There is nothing else down there.
    I dont know why its on my computer at work and not on this one!
    :(
    I was really looking forward to chatting.
    But thanks for sayin that im not crazy!

15. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I dont see any thing about chat on this one. I know there was one on the old board but no one was ever in it. Hopefully they will get one on this board that will be used!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a chat button on the very bottom of my screen it says*CHAT* in blue letters right below the visitor counter.

17. Angie

Angie New Member

Ok, everybody... its just certain computers that it is on ...I guess. It must be something with a setting on the computer.
    I saw it on my computer at work but I didnt try it out because I was going to when I got home. But its not on here.
    So NOBODY is going crazy! lol
    Hopefully Auspet can figure it out so that everybody can chat together.