1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

This is the pup I am hopefully getting,

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Sep 14, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hopefully this shows up. Let me know if it does not and I will put it on Dogster. Little Lillian Bloom. In This picture she is only about 10 or 11 days old. She is now about 21 days old. I'm dieing to see her again.
    [​IMG]

2. Rene

Rene New Member

OMG she is so sweet i can see why you cant wait what a cutie and the perfect name also.

CONGRATS AGAIN

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

She's beautiful Puttin ~ I'm so happy for you! :eek: :eek: You have chosen a very pretty name for her :D

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Lillian Bloom.... get it? Lilly in Bloom! :)

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Isn't she cuuttttttttttttttttttttte. I wish I could see an updated picture. When I do I will show you all to. Thanks.

6. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Awww...what a cutie, such a pretty color!!

7. nern

nern New Member

Love the color...what a little beauty! Congrats. :D

8. DogLover

DogLover New Member

That's a sweet looking girl!!!!

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks, I do beleive her color won't stay though, it's possible it will stick but I'm not worried one way or another.

Doglover that cav is soooo adorable. Did he-she cost alot?

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

What a little CUTIE!!! :eek:

Lookin' forward to seeing new pics of Lillian!!! :D

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I have to confess something, Puttin.... (psssssssssssst..... I love the apricot color the bestest.... psssssst)

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't let Bailey hear that or read that. These days you just don't know what dogs can do with technology.
    Honestly. you know how the poos are they are one color then they change. It is posible she took after her dad and it will stay, I hope. But if not I love how the cream looks too, especially right after a bath. I told my husband have you ever seen me say oh that is an ugly colored poodle. Nope. I go ape over all of them. So I don't care what color she is. I like to check in and look at her everyday. She does look sweet. I can't wait to find out what type of temperment she has. Either way nutty, shy, it does not matter.

13. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

June she is adorable. Its pretty funny cause when I read you post the other night I didnt have time to go look at shirleys page so I was looking around on her website and catching up on auspet when I saw your post with her pic. Which is good cause I cant seem to find it on Shirleys website.

14. doggielover

doggielover New Member

Oh your pup is sooo cute, I am trying to find a good breeder still to get a shih tzu pup, make sure you keep posting pics as your pup grows.

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

4dogs, what name do you go by on poodle cross? Shirleys site is big. But these pups are not on her main site. She has some maltipoos on there right now. You have to click on the puppie coming out of the pocket I think. Then on the right side click on something about available pups. Oh, I get lost in her site. But on her yahoo poodle cross site is where the poodle pups pictures are under photos. Thanks, she is a cute little one, she was a little less than two weeks old in that picture now she's about 4 weeks. I would guess right now, Shirley is in evacuation with all of her rescues and all her pets. Which is alot. Say a prayer for her family.

16. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

Can someone tell me who this "famous" Shirley is and what is her website? LOL

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Surely I can tell you who Shirely is. She used to post here more often, but has become very busy with her own sites that she just stops by occasionally.

Oh my god. I just saw you are from Annopolis, Maryland. My boss has one of their booths at the rennisance faire going on for the next few weekends. How cool is that.

18. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

We will probably be going to the Renassaince Fair in 2 weekends! What type of booth is it?

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

The booth is rennisance clothing and bags, purses, pouches, bota bags. Pam is my boss, she's a very nice lady. The booth is called Bullseye. They have had a booth there for quite a few years.

20. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

It's a world of laughter
    A world of tears
    It's a world of hopes
    And a world of fears
    There's so much that we share
    That it's time we're aware
    It's a small world after all

hehe....