1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

this is what Missy

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

has
    http://www.norwalkanimalhospital.com/pe ... titis.html
    she got a depo shot this past Saturday is it perked her right up!!!!
    She's also on heavy duty antibiotics for a month.
    Her teeth actually look pretty good. She has one that has a lesion on it and we'll wait until the depo shot wears off and she is done with her antibiotics before determining if it needs to come out.
    Considering her age and what she has vet was surprised by the shape of her teeth :y_the_best:
    so keeping my fingers crossed for her. The normal course of treatment for this is a full mouth dental extraction and we really don't want to go there unless we have to.
    She's eating again, playing, getting the crazies - hubby wants a depo shot

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Oh my gosh!!!! sounds horrible.....poor Missy and poor you....I've never heard of this thanks for the info Mary.....
    Hang in there

3. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Arwwww...poor Missy :cry: It looks like both our furbabies had a bad week. ((((hugs))))