1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

This story made me SOOOO sad....mad..... SMAD!!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by TabbyLover, May 13, 2005.

1. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7833116/

Those poor babies. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope the sherriffs DO something about it before I have to take justice into my own hands! GRRRRR...when he could have just dropped them off at the shelter! :x :x :x :x :x :x !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. yogi

yogi New Member

Hell is coming and it's closing in fast on these people

Retribution is surely going to meet this jerk and very soon. Reality is a 6' 2'' 280lbs ex bouncer that has no regard for people but heaven forbid the fool who harms a child or an animal within his line of sight. No mercy, no quarter will be shown nor apology for that which is to happen.....amen

3. nern

nern New Member

How sad. :cry:
    I sure hope they catch this guy!

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I think a fitting punishment for arseholes like this is an hour in a room full of animal lovers - no holds barred. I don't believe in harming another creature...but there are just some that seem to ask for it.
    The father of those 2 little girls in Illinois is another I think should be left alone in a room full of mothers - imagine how that would go...better than spending taxpayer's money on filthy goatlicking scum like this

5. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

I honestly think he should be drowned just like he did to those kittens. Things like that seriously rub me the wrong way....They're harmless, defenseless, and so damn cute! I mean, he could have gotten money by selling them off to people that actually cared about them, instead of being a heartless ruthless killer and throwing them into a river.
    That reminds me of a nicer story...A man was going to shoot his puppies because he couldn't sell them, and while he was holding one, the paw got stuck on the trigger and it shot a bullet through his wrist. THATS revenge.
    But since they have that information, he's sure to have justice served to him on a nice steaming platter.

6. Bente

Bente New Member

I really hope they catch this bastard! :m3: And I agree with Mary's idea of punishment. It would be great if that ever happened :y_the_best:

7. Ginny

Ginny New Member

This makes me sick. However, I do think people like this rarely change their thinking patterns. Still, it'd sure make me feel better if I could duck him underwater!!!

8. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

I totally agree with you. I was watching one of the animal cop shows on Animal Planet, and a woman had set her dog loose with a rope around it's neck. When the PD came to her and asked her why she did it, her response was..."Its no big deal, its not like it's my daughter or something." That just amazed me that she would think like that. But think about it...Putting a dog out on the street is just like putting your daughter on the streets. They need food, water, love; just like humans. The only difference is that they don't speak human language.

9. luna

luna New Member

i agree poor kitties should get their revenge just like those little puppies did!