1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

thornit powder

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I have heard you guys mention thornit powder before. Does it help with yeasty problems? One of Bonnie's ears is yucky. Nala chews on that ear all the time and Bonnie lets her. I swear it's because it is wet all the time that she is having trouble with it. Any suggestions?

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I think it does. my mom got some for her shit zu and hasnt head any problems since.

I would check their web site. Jake is getting real bad from being i the water so much. looks like he is getting fungus on his feet. yuk,

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I squeeze in one part alcohol to two parts white vinegar. Try to keep it in her ear for about 15 seconds and then stand back. She'll shake it out all over everything.

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I tend to think Nala chewing on it is causing the problem and not the other way around.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

ok just a few things thinking about her chewing on Bonnies ear makes me laugh. But I have never heard of dogs getting any sort of yeast infecttions and never heard of anything getting them in their ears (yea mouth, feet, other places, but ears seems weird??) How does a dog get a yeast infection? Have you been giving your dogs too much beer?? Just kidding I guess I'll take a look at the post from puttin

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Yeast in the ears is a very common problem, actually. Here is a page with some info on doggie ear problems: http://www.vetprof.com/clientinfo/ear-diseases.html

And yes, Nala chewing on Bonnie's ear is both humorous and a source of constant annoyance! :?

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I think the ear chewing sounds really cute. But yet it is a problem.