1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Tinfoil Barbs, Silver Dollars, Pacu, Bala's

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Fishkin, Aug 10, 2004.

?

Which fish would likely win if they were all starved and put in an empty tank? (Adult Sizes)

1. Red Belly Piranha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Red Devil Cichlid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Flowerhorn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Silver Arowana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Are Tinfoil Barbs, Silver Dollars, Pacu, & Bala Sharks all capable of eating feeder minnows? Does anyone feed theirs feeder minnows??

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

yea i wouldnt suggest you even think about doing this, but just based on personalities and aggression i would say the FH.

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Im sure its just hypathetical... Flowerhorn proby.

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

First of all, let's not promote abuse by starving fish and letting them fight.

Secondly, store bought feeder fish are bad because they carry all kinds of diseases. Plus, most fish that people give feeders to are not piscivores.

Tinfoil barbs, bala sharks, and silver dollars are omnivorous but that mostly includes plant matter & small insects. Pacus are herbivores. Fish like oscars, red devils, & jack dempseys are insectivores.

-Chelle

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

thank you t_chelle i fully agree

6. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I didn't mean I was gonna do that to the fish. I know that would be fish abuse. I was just curious which is most aggressive.