1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

To Angie!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Jadapit, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

Hey,
    I just went and checked out your dog link. You have BEAUTIFUL dogs!!
    The music you have playing on the site is da bomb!! :eek: You did a good job putting together your site!!!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Thought that was her bros site/dogs?

3. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks Jada...
    but its not my site, its my brother's site. And his girlfriend is the one that did it. I am sure she could do a lot better but there isnt much you can do on freewebs.com without keep payin and payin.
    But thanks anyway!
    I didn't think anybody checked it out except for Walt. I hope you signed the guestbook!!
    Which is your favorite dog on the site? (from looks of course)
    I posted a pic of Meadow on Torn Grandmother (page 2) that isnt on the site.
    Thanks again for the compliment!

:D

4. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

Angie

Oop's sorry I didn't realize that was your bro's site. :? I went back and signed the guest book. I liked all of the dogs!! My favorite one is Meadow Bluie. He has the most beautiful eyes!! He's a nice looking dog. They all are!!! How many pits do you have?

5. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks Jada....
    its ok, i know that you didnt know! lol
    I only have one (Shianne, on the site) and my brother has 5 at the moment.
    One male and four females.
    Thanks for signing the book!
    BTW, Meadow is female! lol
    its all good though!
    Did you post any pics of your dog?

6. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

OMG I'm having a day filled with nothing but blonde moments. LOL.....
    I can't believe I called Meadow Bluie a him. Sorry about that!!! I haven't put any pictures of Jada on here yet. I will have to see if I can figure out how to do that. Have you seen the picture of Justice on here? Jada looks a lot like that expect her ears aren't cropped. I'm leaving her ears how they are.... Thanks so much for the info on the dog food in my other post!

7. Angie

Angie New Member

Justice? I don't think so. I don't have a very good memory! lol I forgot a lot!
    But if it was posted on here then I probably have...