1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

took some more pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mattbone, Mar 28, 2005.

1. mattbone

mattbone New Member

2. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

Your dogs look great, you are and should be very proud!

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Oh what BEAUTIFUL DOGS!
    You also take such professional pics. I wish I could take nice pics like that!
    I also wish I still had grass instead of dirt LOL

4. someday

someday New Member

Beautiful pics and dogs!!
    They certainly look like a happy bunch

5. mattbone

mattbone New Member

thanks guys it means a lot for people to notice how happy my bunch is...i am a graphic designer and if you want to know the best tip for good photos i'll give it to you....get on their level. thats it, thats all....lay on your stomach, your back whatever....just get low and your pics will be 100 percent more interesting....as far as composition thats a little more dificult but its all about the angle.

6. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Gorgeous dogs, the red looks almost identical to my friends dog McFly, well, the way he looked in his younger days, he's almost 12 years old now. :)

7. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

I know it's already been said several times, but WOW ... your dogs are awesome!