1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

training a peke a poo...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Lorivdl, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Lorivdl

Lorivdl New Member

I have a 12 week old Peke a poo, did real well potty training at first, now he seems to be having more accidents etc on my floor, including peeing and pooping..he does not go to the door when he has to go...any suggestions??

LV

2. Weeble

Weeble New Member

Are you still praising him as much when he does what he's supposed to do? Toby definitely notices if he doesn't get his "good boy" and little treat after he's done his business outside--after a while I just kind of started taking it for granted, but I'm sure if I forget too many time in a row he'll know just how to remind me. (On the carpet!)

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Weeble is right. If you stop praising him he will notice what he is doing is not good because you are not giving him att. I Think you should go back through step one. Find a way to tell him what he is doing is not acceptable. Spend some more time with him. 8)