1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

training

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by amberlue2002, Jun 22, 2004.

1. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

Hey i have a pit that is 12 weeks old and i want to get her into trainging classes because i intend on showing her. She is UKC registered and from a great bloodline. i feel she would do good in a ring with a little training. If anyone knows of any good programs in north florida for puppys let me know. ill post some picws of her as soon as i get some ready. :0017:

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

at that age you probably just want to start the puppy classes that do basic socialization, they are taught off leash, when they are that young. Also I think they need to have their final shots before going to class.

hope that helps

honeybear

3. Coconut

Coconut New Member

Start with puppy classes. Then you may move up to basic obedience. You will then increse to advanced and take it to the higher levels. But start NOW.

4. Freedom

Freedom New Member

You should do a google search for dog training facilities in your area. When Freedom was just a tiny puppy I took him to PETsMART puppy class just for socialization, then when he got older we went to an AKC training facility to get proper training.