1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

traveling with a snake

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by ilovemycockatiels, Aug 28, 2006.

1. ilovemycockatiels

ilovemycockatiels New Member

ok I need an answer to this ASAP...
    I am moving toight, I get on the greyhound bus at about 1:10am and I need to know how to travel with my ball python with me.. I know a pillowcase is suitable to keep it dark but what other things do I need, the bus trip is 18 hours long... what do i need for heating stuff? just a temporary heating pad that doesn't need plugged in? and what other things do I need to know? PLEASE any tips are good... Please help!! Its only 3:12 pm where i live and I am leaving at about 10:45 or 11 to the bus station... please help me, any replies are greatly appreciated... thanks in advance