1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Tribute to Steve Irwin

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by kc5gvn, Sep 5, 2006.

1. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

By now I am sure that everyone has heard of the terrible accident Steve Irwin had with a Stingray. With his dedication to the preservation of wildlife I can think of no better place than here at Auspet to pay tribute to him.
    As a parent I am extremely appreciative of his television broadcasts. My kids started watching his show when they were young. His presentations of wildlife peaked their interest, and they became more interested in all facets of the world around them. While most kids were watching cartoons, the interest Steve Irwin had kindeled, led them to watch more educational television like the Discovery channel and the History channel. As a result, they have become extremely well rounded and excelled in school. In our house we will greatly miss the broadcasts of Crocadile Hunter. For his impact upon the development our children with his broadcasts and his dedication to the preservation of wildlife we offer our heartfelt thanks.
    In closing I will remember Steve Irwin with his own words. Crikey!!!

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I was really sad to read that he had passed away. :( His poor kids and family. It's all just very sad. :(

3. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

I know! I'll miss seeing him! He's one of the people who helped to influence my hopeful future career.

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I was totally shocked on hearing about his untimely death. It is so sad. He will surely be missed. Thank you for the beautiful tribute, kc5gvn.
    :cry: