1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

TRIXIE TROUBLE

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

What do u get when u leave Trixie by herself for 10 min. wondering the house?

-Click the link to find out it is the last two pics on the page http://www.dogster.com/?31347

2. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

that should be wandering not wondering :shock:

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Is that ink? AAAWWWWWW. Is it all over the floor too. Oh my god. She did not get sick did she. Thats is funny though, getting the pictures. Something bad happens , wait let me take a picture. I did that on the way to the e.r. with my son. He had a gash that needed stitches. I got the picture though. :lol:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh my goodness gracious sakes...LOL (if she didn't get sick, that is)!!! :lol:

I bet trying to clean up after that mess was fun!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for sharing, gotta' love those moments!!! :D

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Actually she was fine it took 2 days for the purple ink to come all the way off but it was still funny. It came off the floor too. :lol:

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

:shock: WOW :shock:

That's the deepest purple I've ever seen!!! Looks like she had lots of fun! :mrgreen: Thanks for sharing those pictures!

7. nern

nern New Member

OMG! LOL. I'm glad she did'nt get sick.

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Oh my! What a pretty purple, maybe she wanted to have a pretty tongue? My kids get fascinated when their tongue changes colors!

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ohhhhhhh how hysterical!! I can not get over how BRIGHT that purple was! LOL........ Thank God she didn't get sick!!! :) That Trixie girl! LOL

10. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Oh my gosh what a pretty purple :D My son said it was ink. How cute, I am glad she didn't get sick though.