1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

trying again lots of pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

my sister called me that she rescued some kitties and didn't know what to do with them so she brought them to me they were born on 4/16 so they say here are some pics fo them btw they were full of fleas so i gave them baths sorry if you see what they did to my arm lol they are to cute i might have 6 cats soon my neice wants 2 of them and one is so small i cant let him go any where and when the dogs bark he comes out of the crate ready to kick some butt lol i'm falling in love again darn it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is the little guy i want look how cute he is and the runt
    [​IMG]

last one look how cute they are good thing i finally bought a create lol

[​IMG]

2. wildflower_131

wildflower_131 New Member

Awwww....

too cute!

I love little kitties... :p

3. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

arwwww, they are soooo cute and fluffy. Good on you for what you're doing. BTW, my arm matches you from playing with Booger LOL

4. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Awww...Thats so cute!
    The kittens in the bath are like..."Feel sorry for me!!"

5. nern

nern New Member

Awe, they are absolutely adorable!

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Adorable kittens! :eek:

7. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

awwwww they r cute all these kitten pics i want another!! but i dunno how my boyf or ollie would feel. the little black 1 looks like ollie wen i got him!

8. vene

vene New Member

They are such cute little fuzzies. Looks like you've got your hands full lately. :mrgreen:

9. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

AWE! What cuties! Kinda makes me want another kitten. But ditto on what Mary said about Zeus. Copper was a bad kitty.

And OUCH to your arm. I remember those days too.

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

rene...they are so adorable. that second picture is totally the cutest!! :eek:

11. Rene

Rene New Member

they were so adorable my neice to 2 and i took the other 2 to petco i was talking with my groomer last night she said to bring them in so did and boy they went fast lol the manager at petco thanked me the people that took the kitties have to go and buy cat box, litter, food etc lots of sales for them. My son really wanted to keep the little black on (me to he was just a little cuddle bug) but 5 cats and 2 dogs is more then enough lol it was nice to have babies for the night tho but you should see my arm lol kitties defentlay didnt like that bath lol

12. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh my goodness, poor wet little kitty....and poor Rene...looks like you got the worst of it. Adorable kittens. I'm so glad they found homes. :p

13. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Wow I have never seen a picture of a black kittens with very bright blue eyes before, I have seen green, gray and yellow but never any type or sort of a blue like that. Amazing picture. :y_the_best: :y_the_best:

14. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

awwwww their so adorable I love the black and white not that the blacks airn't adorable either :D

15. Rene

Rene New Member

they were adorable and i was falling in love with that little black one with the big blue eyes that is why i had to get rid of them 5 cats is MORE then enough lol.