1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to figure out Freckles Genetics. Compare this photo

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I am determined to know exactly what is in Freckles genetic makeup. Next month I will have him DNA tested to identify what breeds are in his lineage.
    Today while looking over one of the Dogster forums I had to do a double take when I saw this pup. This is the closest to matching Freckles ears, multi coat colors, and head shape.
    [​IMG]
    Chase
    [​IMG]
    Freckles

Chase is a two month old pure bred Red Merle Australian Shepherd. I think this accounts for his basic confirmation and coat. Now the freckles must come from one of the Spaniels and the only breed I know of with a similar tail is the Border Collie.
    Looking forward to getting him tested.
    If you are interested in this DNA send this website to your Vet. A Vet has to sign up to draw the blood required for the test. The cost is yet to be determined but I have a feeling it will not be cheap.
    http://www.whatsmydog.com/